Subject: Re: BSD question...
To: Chris Jewell <jewell@jewellce.es.dupont.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/26/1998 11:43:58
	If the X resolution is the same in both cases... no effect.
	If you want it to be different (eg 800x600 LCD, 1280x1024 CRT)
	then you may need to use a 1280x1024 virtual desktop and then
	switch physical resoltions with CTRL + ALT + Keypad(+).
	(IIRC)

		David/absolute

                  -=-  and team B will be... Kenny.  -=-