Subject: X gets screwed up..help please
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: thebush <thebush@primenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/26/1998 05:04:25
How come whenevr I'm in X and someone telnets in my screen gets all messed
up and on the bottom it gives me some info.  Does it with ident, ftp,
finger and alot more things.

I was told that using xconsole would fix this but it doesnt.

IS there anyway I could still get the messages but instead of receiving
them in xterms and on the desktop, I could just get them in the xterms so
the everything wouldnt get messed up...thanks

thebush@primenet.com                     /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
stay tuned for future developments

"Got more funky styles then my laser jets got fonts"