Subject: Re: remove
To: None <larryg@precisionlitho.com>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/17/1998 23:52:27
Larry Gosnell wrote:
> remove

I normally reply to these people privately, but the recent flurry of
"remove" mail to this mailing list has lead me to reply publicly,
instead.

People, if you want to get off the list, you have to send a command to
majordomo@NetBSD.ORG, instead of the list itself.  And the command is
"unsubscribe port-mac68k", not "remove".  You must have received this
instruction when you subscribed to the list.  Thanks.

BTW, fetchmail-friends mailing list appends to every message it sends
out a notice like this:

> fetchmail-friends-request@ccil.org .
> Trouble?  e-mail to esr@ccil.org .

I think this can be useful for the NetBSD mailing lists as well,
perhaps without the third line.  It's not much of an overhead, is it?

Ken