Subject: Re: Printing (not baud rates)
To: Dr. Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Joshua E Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/15/1998 22:00:30
I was under the impression that if the computer and printer couldn't
communicate at all that I needed a converter. The printer and computer do
communicate, so I thought it might be a serial printer. I have absolutely
no knowledge of printers :)

Well, the plug looks like...extremely hard to describe. But I think it was
a Centronics-type plug...

Josh Hope
"Yes, I use UNIX. Why are you laughing?!"
root                 nefas       melkor
root@unixgeek.ml.org @SuperChat  @ChatNet
                   http://unixgeek.ml.org