Subject: Does anyone know the REAL answer to this question??
To: <>
From: patriot <patriot@primenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/15/1998 13:16:36
Hello everyone,

I am just curious to know since I have been told many different things
but is a IIcx suppose to be able to restart with a warm restart (after
having already been booted up under MacOS)?  I have tried this many times
with the 1.3 and 1.3.2 kernel and it just reboots to a blank black
screen.  I have been told that it should be able to and that it is not
able to.  Please help here as I am trying to have people at work help me
(they know unix but not BSD) and then be able to restart it from work
without having to go home and manually reboot it like I have to now.  I
know that you cannot do a cold boot to MacBSD without it going into MacOS
first but can you do it with a warm boot?

Thanks for your help it is direly needed. : )

Paul Ascoli