Subject: Re: Mac video cable?
To: Jacob H. Suter <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric Damien Berna <eric@thiel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/15/1998 10:29:23
At 3:25 PM -0500 6/13/98, Jacob H. Suter wrote:
>about a week ago I
>bought a SuperMac 20" mono monitor, which has one BNC plug.

I had three old SuperMac 20" mono monitors with one BNC plug. If my
monitors were the same as the one you got, I suggest you return the monitor
and find your self a color monitor instead. The monitors I had used a
specific video card, and would not work with any other cards. These cards
steadfastly refused to work with NetBSD. Also the tubes faded after a few
years, and they have not been manufactured for at least seven years. So if
this monitor was used, and not sitting on a shelf, I'd bet that it is very
dim.

Eric Damien Berna
eric@thiel.com