Subject: Re: Almost Free Older 680x0 Macs.....
To: Greg Evans <mr_krak@televar.com>
From: Joshua E Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/14/1998 22:07:24
I went to the page in lynx, and apparently it doesn't like it for some
reason. If you choose any of the links towards the top, and some others in
the page, all it does is reload the main page...

Josh Hope
"Yes, I use UNIX. Why are you laughing?!"
root                 nefas       melkor
root@unixgeek.ml.org @SuperChat  @ChatNet
                   http://unixgeek.ml.org