Subject: cheap drives and mice
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/14/1998 16:28:14
If you hate what amounts to SPAM, please ignore the following shameless
plug :-)

For those interested, onsale.com currently has Logitech Ergonomic
MouseM[e]n for about $15.00 US plus about $7.00 US S/H within the US.
There are two available at the moment (although one is already being bid
on by one of the poor schmucks that I knocked out this morning :-).
Obviously, I don't work for either Onsale or Logitech, but I've got one of
these already, and I've found that they are a fairly reliable 3-button
mouse, and they certainly work quite well with NetBSD under the Extended
Mouse Protocol.

http://www.onsale.com/category/inv/00000345/00624784.htm

People looking for relatively cheap storage, Onsale currently has about 39
Micropolis 4GB 7200RPM drives starting at $159 US each plus some
ridiculous S/H of about $19 US (I guess they have to make money off of it
in some way, tho ;-)  I also have one of these; it has been reliable as
well so far (and of course I don't work for Micropolis since it's out of
business ;-).  Since it doesn't look like many people are bidding on it at
the moment, you could probably pick one up for the minimum bid price (and
who can't use more space?)

http://www.onsale.com/category/inv/00000291/00623174.htm

I hope someone finds this useful.

Later.

Component Design Engineer - PMD                 Intel Corporation