Subject: Re: First boot on LC III
To: Dr. Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Modesto <mod@clientes.euskaltel.es>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/12/1998 23:03:10
>bcopy business has had the right machine code for the three years I've
>been involved in NetBSD).

Yes, everything is barnacles and rust.

>Admittedly, Debugging > 0 shouldn't hang as you're seeing it. However, I
>don't think fixing the Debugging > 0 problem will help your boot.
>
>Weren't you having problems just after the video got re-mapped?

Excuse me?
I don=B4t get it. Do you mean when BSD boots?

Well, if it=B4s that, no problemo. Change to B&W, screen turns white logging
lot of stuff, then stops on "boot device=3D".
Then, after typing "halt", I reboot sweetly. Something else about video?

BTW, If I try to debug >0 it=B4s curiosity. But you know the danger for the =
cat.

See you. Your "Take care" sounds to me like "Take care or your machine
explodes" :-)

-
Modesto Pena
mailto:mod@clientes.euskaltel.es