Subject: Re: hfsutils
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Greg Dunn <gregdunn@indy.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/11/1998 13:41:57
"Colin Wood said:"

> 1.3.2 is not a -current release as such.  It is just another round of
> bugfixes on top of 1.3 and 1.3.1.  Paul's SLOTMAN patches should work with
> it just fine if they also worked with 1.3 and 1.3.1.

Sorry, I didn't make myself very clear... I asked Paul about building
my own SLOTMAN with 1.3.1 sources a while back, and he recommended
waiting till he applied the patches because there were some oddities
about the interaction with the new kernels.  In fact, the last message
I got from him indicated he was having trouble getting a 1.3.1 kernel
to work properly with the SLOTMAN stuff.   I'd be glad to hear that
he has solved these problems :-) but I didn't want to hassle him for
details since he's quite busy, and I expect he'll want to use 1.3.2
before releasing the new updates.

--
| Greg Dunn                       |                                  |
| GregDunn@aol.com                |  "Who is Number One???"          |