Subject: Need help with a IIcx
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: patriot <patriot@primenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/10/1998 08:20:15
I am currently having a problem with rebooting and then the machine is
hanging.  I reboot by putting the command "shutdown -r now" and the
machine syncs the disks and tries to reboot but all I get is a blank
screen and nothing more.  My only option is to turn the power off, wait a
few seconds and then power it back up into the MacOS.  I want to be able
to administer my machine from a remote location and if I need to update
it then I need to be able to do that remotely.  I finally found the
kernel source and was told that all I need to do is possibly remove some
drivers and it should work.

Anyone with any ideas that might help?

Thanks

Paul

If there was a way that it should be Why isn't it that way?

The box said "Needs Windows95 or better" - So I bought another Macintosh!

Mary had a little lamb.  The doctor was surprised.