Subject: Re: Printing
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@fb.sa.enteract.com>
From: Joshua E Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/10/1998 10:36:46
I uncommented the line in /etc/printcap and changed it to tty01, however I
get the following while trying to start lpc:

unixgeek: {44} lpc start all
lp:
lpc: connect: No such file or directory
        couldn't start daemon

To answer your question, yes it appears to be a normal dot-matrix printer.

I take this space to apologize to the list for sending a duplicate
message. pine was acting up ;)

Thanks,

Josh