Subject: Printing
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joshua E Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/09/1998 22:31:20
I recently acquired a pretty old PC printer, an "Epson ActivePrinter
1000". I went out and spent about $30 (more than the cost of the printer
itself) to buy an adapter and a cable (using one of those Mac DB-8 to
DB-29 with a gender changer since the port on the back of the printer is
foreign to me). It is all hooked up and everything...

I'm not sure if this is going to work. I need to know in about 9 days, so
I know wether or not to take the cable/adapter back to their respective
stores.

Anyway, how do you configure and use a printer in NetBSD? Will this one
work or not?

Thanks a lot!