Subject: Re: Lisp and Kernel Panic
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Simon Raahauge DeSantis <xiamin@scdesantis.ne.mediaone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/09/1998 19:23:40
On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Henry B. Hotz wrote:
> At 2:14 PM -0700 6/9/98, Simon Raahauge DeSantis wrote:
> >Since I can't type in the debugger despite having applied the
> >adb.ii.patches.diff to my 1.3 kernel I don't have a trace. I have
>
> The relevant patch is adb.ddb.patch.diff, not the II-series patch, for
> enabling keyboard in the debugger.  JPW now has a README explaining that.

Thanks for the tip (and thanks to everyone who's helped me with 800K
floppy tricks :), except I noticed when I consulted JPW's post about the
patches (from months ago) that he said this:

Note that adb.ddb.patch.diff and adb.clrclassic.patch.diff are already
in -current as of 1/16/98, so only take what you need.

Though patch didn't complain when I applied it so we'll see...

-Simon Raahauge DeSantis
ps Of course I don't remember when 1.3 was released, but it couldn't have
been before Janurary, could it?