Subject: Window manager help
To: NetBSD List <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark DeArman <dearman@telebyte.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/07/1998 20:45:56
Well I have been having some problems.  I have go X11 up and running
with the OSFA
server.  It is running at 16bpp on my LCIII running NetBSD1.3

I can get TWM to run just fine and can export the window manager remotly
from other servers but when I compile any other window managers localy
on that machine, the wont work.  They compile just fine and install just
fine.  They execute fine also. but nothing happens... The mouse locks up
with some and others I just have to kill.

Help me... I have never had more problems with unix then with NetBSD.

Mark S. DeArman            E-Mail: cyalog@usa.net

--E Pluribus Unix--           Take everything in stride...
                       ...And  trample anyone who gets in your way!
Charley was a chemist, Charley ain't no more
What Charley thought was H2O, Was H-2-S-O-4