Subject: Sendmail Nightmares - vol 1
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Ogden <kkb@ddw.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/04/1998 18:18:47
Ok, I've got an issue with sendmail:

  I am running sendmail as a background daemon and it's supposively
accepting connections on port 25...that isn't a bad thing.  I set up my
sendmail.cf in the normal fassion.  I go to a random winblows box in the
building and decide to send a message to root@slayer.kryogenix.com (the
nightmare machine).  The mailer prog thinks it's going through, I think
everything is going well till I walk to the NetBSD box and it doesn't think
it has any mail for root.  I tried sending to kkb and sogden (both are
users on the BSD box) from the same mailer prog with no success.  This is
kinda wierd.  It doesn't look like it's a permissions issue either.

		Kevin