Subject: Xservers: which is better?
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark DeArman <dearman@telebyte.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/02/1998 21:20:15
I was installing X windows on to my LCIII, 25Mhz 12MB Ram 730MB Hd
NetBSD 1.3.1, and had a question.

There are two Xservers for download on the MacBSD page.  One is XFree86
and the other is OSF.  Which one of these is going to run faster in my
situation?  Does one have more compatibility with OSF/Motif then the
other?  I got both but was wondering which was the best. thanx

Mark S. DeArman            E-Mail: cyalog@usa.net

--E Pluribus Unix--           Take everything in stride...
                       ...And  trample anyone who gets in your way!
Charley was a chemist, Charley ain't no more
What Charley thought was H2O, Was H-2-S-O-4