Subject: where is nroff hiding?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marc Wolfgram <wolfgram@tznet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/30/1998 01:32:53
I've started playing with the sources a'la make, and am encountering a
failure when the man pages are to be processed by nroff with a nice
"nroff: not found".  I searched through the stock 1.3.1 install and the
only reference to nroff is in the gnu sources...

Is there an executable nroff somewhere in the 1.3.1 release?  I've just
started a make at groff... maybe that will yield more than the failed
make at nroff.  Hints welcome :)

-- Marc
Marc W. Wolfgram                        http://www.tznet.com/wolfgram
ALS Cross-platform Components Build Master and Apple Macintosh zealot
           -- Never pretend you know what you are doing --