Subject: PLI history?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/29/1998 14:16:57
Hi, folks.  I was hoping someone here might have some knowledge of
the company PLI or any of their history.  I am getting the PLI QuickSCSI
card (~$35) and plan to add support for it to NetBSD if it's not a
herculean effort.  It might help if I could track down any technical
information on the cards.

What I'm getting is just the bare card--no docs or anything.  If anyone
has any information about these cards, I'd appreciate hearing what you
know.

With what little I know, MacUser rated it with 4 mice and said it was a
great card.  It should be able to do 4.4 MB/sec SCSI-2 (with a lot less
CPU overhead than the internal SCSI has).

Thanks for any info,
-allen

--
                    Allen Briggs - briggs@ninthwonder.com