Subject: New Booter available
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG, gene@OpenBSD.ORG>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/27/1998 11:44:47
	Booter 1.11.2 is now available at:

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/macos/
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/installation/misc/

	and most mirrors.

	This Booter mainly contains new features:

Version: 1.11.2, April 18th, 1998
Authors: Eugenio Macia Vivo, Nigel Pearson
* Booter now checks for Virtual Memory, and pops up an alert and exits if used
* Monitors options now allow changing of main screen's resolution and colour
  mode (to greys) before booting. The latter is for some of the new Xservers
  which don't work with colour yet
* Now correctly kills running applications (checks for AppleScript, Control
  Strip, et cetera)

	I have tested it fairly thoroughly, but just in case it doesn't
work for you, keep a copy of 1.11.1 around for comparison purposes.

	Enjoy!

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au | "reality is that which     |
|  Telstra IN Platforms, Sydney, Aust.  |  doesn't go away when you  |