Subject: Re: Newbie Questions
To: john peter grimes <jpgrimes@midway.uchicago.edu>
From: Dan McMahill <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/26/1998 19:49:15
In message <Pine.GSO.3.95.980426180826.8699I-100000@harper.uchicago.edu>, john peter grimes writes:
>Hi,
>	As to 3-button mice is the Apple extended mouse protocol still the
>only one supported?  The online stuff I have found was a bit dated.  Most
>specically anyone know anything about mice by a company Info Products
>(will they work)
The Info Performance mouse will _not_ work currently.  I played around with
one for a little and didn't have the time to keep messing with it.  I
tried to contact Info Products and never succeeded in speaking with
a human.

I use a LogiTech Mouseman 3-button and it works fine.  I think Colin mentioned
once that you can sometimes find them from onsale.com.

--Dan