Subject: Mozilla for MacBSD ?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/26/1998 01:25:10
 Hello. My name is Shigeki Uno from Japan. This is a first e-mail to
this ML.(My english is not good enough,so something may be wrong here and there.)

 I've been using MacBSD for about 1 year. I love MacBSD,but there is one thing
that I don't like.That is:

       " Mozilla for MacBSD doesn't exist !!"

 I usualy use 'lynx' as a web browser. Even though It is the Fastest and easy to use,
It doesn't show graphics in it. I sometimes feel lonely.

 Netscape announced that they open "mozilla source codes". Then I want to ask you
some questions. It's as follows:
-------
  1.Are there someone who have a information about "mozilla for MacBSD"?
  2.Are There someone who have succeed in compiling "mozilla source code"?
    If so,I want to know how to compile and install it. Is it possible?
  3.Where is homepage written about "mozilla for MacBSD"?
-------

Thanks.

=-=-=-=-=