Subject: Mozilla!
From: Greg Dunn <gregdunn@indy.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/25/1998 12:59:06
DL'ed Dave Huang's binary (thanks!), installed it.  Came up OK, though I
got a number of Motif-related warnings about illegal sizes for widgets,
actions not found, etc.  But it worked anyway. :-)  Dang, is it slow.  Oh
well, that's what I get for only running a 68k Mac with a puny amount of
RAM. :-) :-)  I have no right to complain; I spent $250 on the whole
package.  Isn't this cool, though.

Mac IIci, 1GB Fujitsu/IBM, 20MB RAM, Toby video, Asante MacCon Ethernet,
Ext kbd II, Logitech MouseMan 3-button.
NetBSD 1.3 w/SLOTMAN_MRG_SBC#220 and OSFA server.
Swap 40MB

FYI...

--
| Greg Dunn                       | A fatal attraction, holding me    |
| gregdunn@indy.net               | fast... how can I escape this     |