Subject: Re: Description of Binaries (was: It lives! It's... KDE)
From: Steve Revilak <revilak@umbsky.cc.umb.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/25/1998 01:33:30
>> 	Is there a document (which I would obviously have missed) that gives a
>> brief description/summary of what the packages are?  ie--*What* is KDE,
>>et
>> al..
>
>See www.kde.org...
>
>Ken

Thanks for the replies and the KDE info.  However, the big question has me
stumped.  Is there a document which gives a brief description of what each
of the packages is?  I know about the DESCR file contined in each package
(giveing a description of the program), but one still needs to download in
order to find out what info lies therein.

	I was wondering if there was one big 'index'.

	Cheers!

Steve Revilak
revilak@umbsky.cc.umb.edu