Subject: netstat-related command.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Armen Babikyan <armenb@lethargy.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/22/1998 12:09:10
Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a "netstat" command for all the connections
running through my netbsd box on an IP-NAT-ed network.

my current setup at home has a powermac connected through a quadra 700 to
the net, while the q700 is running ip-nat. however, when i ftp from my
powermac out to the internet, I don't see an entry in netstat on my q700
that pertains to the ftp connection my powermac made with a machine
outside the internal network. my q700 is the router for the internal
network.

do i have the wrong command altogether? or does a command such as this
exist?

thanks,

  - a