Subject: I'm back...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/21/1998 21:45:11
...in case anyone noticed my not being around for a while.  I've picked
up a SCSI card from an on-line auction, and I plan to try to get support
for it into the kernel (PLI QuickSCSI).  I think these can still be had
on the used market.  I think PLI was swallowed by someone else, but I'm
not sure.  If anyone knows, I'd like to hear the details.

Congrats on the success, Dr. Studenmund!

If anyone's interested, I was off this list for a while because I spent
a couple of weeks in Europe over the holidays and nearly changed jobs.
I came very close to moving out to work on Windows NT...  I didn't, but
I'm in the process now of starting up a web service company (in addition
to my "day job").  I'll be getting a T1 line that macbsd.com will be on
(hence the musical machines that anyone using "puma.macbsd.com" instead
of "www.macbsd.com" or "ftp.macbsd.com" has seen).  This should get us
a more reliable connection, too, instead of the apartment ethernet
service which seems to be pretty low-priority for the telco.  This
company, Ninth Wonder, has taken a lot of my time (and will continue to
for a while), but I'm planning on doing a bit more with NetBSD than I
have for a while.

Cheers,
-allen

--