Subject: Re: x
To: Seth Reinosa <seth@eznet.net>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/21/1998 13:04:41
Seth Reinosa wrote:
> Alrighty then lets say that I HAVE INSTALLED X why would I get startx not
> recognized and X is the same thing. There is something fishy here and Ido
> not know what it is. I also installed pine and Lynx yet the commands could
> not be recognized.
> netbsd mac IIcx 20 megs login as root

Really try reading the FAQ:  http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/faq/

The answers to questions like this one are in there.

You also probably want to get a nice howto use Unix type book for
intermediate to advanced users (books for beginners usually aren't
that useful) that explains setting your path in your shell.

I hope this helps.

Later.