Subject: Quadra Patch Woo Hoo!!.
To: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
From: Mario Magliocco <Mario_Magliocco@broder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/21/1998 09:29:00
     Thank you for being so kind by providing a compiled kernel.  The best
     thing about it is that it works perfectly.  My screen is mapped
     perfectly now.  There is no wrap around, and that small band of apple
     desktop is missing from the bottom of my screen!!!  Good job, and
     thanks again for compiling that kernel!!

                mario m