Subject: About The Quadra Patch.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mario Magliocco <Mario_Magliocco@broder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/20/1998 11:25:22
     I am experiencing the wrap around bug with my Quadra 800 running 1.3
     and the OSFA server.  I am glad that this bug is being dealt with, it
     is a very annoying to have to work with.  But my problem now is how
     can I make use of the new fix?  I have never successfully compiled a
     kernel, and I can't possibly tie up my machine in a project like that
     since a lot of people depend on that machine being up.  So I was
     wondering if there was a place that I could download a patched
     compiled kernel that would work with 1.3.   Or maybe I should upgrade
     to 1.3.1 while I am at it?  Is 1.3.1 worth the effort?

                        Thanks for all the hard work

                                mario