Subject: Re: 2 monitor setup
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Matney <John.Matney@oberlin.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/20/1998 01:09:58
I'm a little confused by this? Does this mean that there is support for
internal color now? I was under the impression that there wasn't, but it
was coming. Can someone set me straight on the status of internal color
video (i have a IIvx) or point me to a place where I could learn about the
development?

thanks,