Subject: Re: Quadra Patch Part II
To: Chas Williams <chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/20/1998 00:07:40
 >On Sun, Apr 19, 1998 at 11:38:51AM -0400, Michael R Zucca wrote:
> > Ok, here's another shot at a Quadra fix.
> > Try it with and without the fast video stuff.
>
> the fast video stuff still doesnt work for my quadra 800.  same
> behavior as before, after intvid is probed/setup it's white on
> white text (essentially)

Ok, sounds like the fast video stuff is boffo. I'll have to take
it out but from your post it sounds like the X stuff is fixed.

I think the block move stuff has to be used in conjunction with
blitting code (i.e. turn it on, then off). Apparently leaving it
on is not acceptable!

I'll post another patch sans the fast video stuff.