Subject: Re: Kernel build question.
To: Matthew Reilly <MatthewR@Review.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/16/1998 11:41:37
Matthew Reilly wrote:
> Thanks a lot, I'll check it out. Thanks also to the people who responded
> to the other half of my question. I have the 1.3 release, I guess that's
> what's causing my problems.

If you have the 1.3 release, you should probably get 1.3 kernel source (or
1.3.1 and upgrade your binaries as well).  Both are available beneath
the appropriate release hierarchy on ftp.netbsd.org and its mirrors.  If
you're going to compile a -current kernel, you might want to do a binary
upgrade to -current first.

Later.