Subject: Re: Shutdown Error
To: Maurice Hason <macpro@shani.com>
From: Falk Stern <falk@warfare.luene.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/16/1998 18:05:43
On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Maurice Hason wrote:

> When rebooting or shutting down I get the following error:
>
> "NetBSD/mac68k does not trust himself enough to update the RTC on shutdown"

AFAIK it is no error. RTC means Real Time Clock. NetBSD just loses time
while running. just set your clock to the correct time on start-up (macos)
and let it run NetBSD for 1 or 2 hours. you will notice a time difference
of a few seconds.

If I made any mistakes correct me please :)

One IP to bring them all and in the zone bind them.

Falk Stern
Mike-Olaf Sartissohn Internet Services			falk.stern@luene.net