Subject: Re: attach PMMU to LC?
To: #hea <hea@ix.netcom.com>
From: Mattias Andersson <mattias.andersson@mailbox.swipnet.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/15/1998 00:55:05
#hea wrote:
> >I have got the Mac II.
> >Please tell us how you made the upgrade. ;)
> >Thanx & best wishes/
> Unfortunately, I did not design the board.  I just plugged it in.  It w=
as
> a prototype card with no documentation.  I was just indicating that it
> was possible.
> Sorry,
Hi!
Thanxs for your answer, but I ment that you could tell us about the
upgrade!
Ie, what type of card and its hardware/software config=B4s!
Thanx!
(I have to go with my old II - constantly out of cash :( )

 -- =

Mattias Andersson, Kopparv=E4gen 37:3
S-791 42  FALUN, SWEDEN
Phone: +46 (0)23-198 62
e-mail: mailto:mattias.andersson@mailbox.swipnet.se
Internet: http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-23799/
/  MacOS=AE - The creator=B4s system! G3 - world=B4s fastest! /
/  Find your own road from the seat of a SAAB 9-5 T6!    /
/  But the Creator of all is The Lord!                                /