Subject: RE: 2 page display
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Kerios-1 Chris <Chris.Kerios-1@pp.ksc.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/14/1998 14:59:03
All:

I am running version 1.3.1 which I got from the NetBSD.org site this is also
where I got the X distribution as well.  My reference to X falling apart is
that when I start X, the screen blinks and the twm starts but when
everything is done initializing there is a strip going down the left side of
my screen which is the twm backdrop which runs from top to bottom and about
two inches out into the screen heading right.  From there it is all white
for the remainder of the screen which I can't type on.
There is enough of the twm screen that when I put my mouse on it and click
and hold I get the drop down menu and can exit cleanly.  Keeping in mind
that about two thirds of my screen is white and I can't type on the rest.
By the way the arrow does traverse the whole screen.  I hope this gives you
some more insight.  Your help in this is appreciated.

Chris