Subject: Printing Questions
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mario Magliocco <Mario_Magliocco@broder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/14/1998 09:31:40
     I am successfully printing to a 1200c over the network, but now I have
     more questions.  How do I turn off the burst page that lpd makes?  I
     looked at the man pages, but it only told me how to control the
     content of the burst page, it didn't tell me how to turn it off.  I am
     using a2ps right now to print to the printer, becuase my line feeds
     aren't being recognized by the printer.  Is there a filter I can use
     that will allow the printer to see my line feeds?

                thanks for all your help

                                mario