Subject: Re[4]: Netatalk?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mario Magliocco <Mario_Magliocco@broder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/09/1998 10:16:50
I downloaded netatalk, but I have got to say that I am pretty confused by the
instructions.  The README.NETBSD tells me that I need to recompile my kernel
with the Netatalk option enabled.  Do I need to compile Netatalk itself also?  I
have only compiled a kernel once so I am pretty inexperienced.  I am not even
sure if I included the source with my last install.  If I did, where would the
NetBSD source be on my operating system?  Thanks for any info you can provide,
sorry for being so clueless.
                mario.