Subject: Re: Mac IMAP client, was: POP3 Server?
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: kaz-k) <kazk@yyy.or.jp (Kazuyoshi Kato>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/1998 18:11:06
> At 23:51 Uhr +0200 01.04.1998, Kazuyoshi Katokaz-k wrote:
>
> >> It works well, and IMAP is the way to go.
> >
> >  Thanks, I'll try later, though I wonder if there's a IMAP4 supported
> >mail client for Mac, there's no PC, Intel based Windows system here.
>
> Look for "Mailstrom" (a bit slow and bulky on m68k) and "Mail Drop". The
> latter is lean and mean, but I am sold to Eudora's filtering capabilities.
>
> YMMV,
>
>       hauke

  I got info that several other stuffs, such as Mulberry and
PowerMail2.0 support IMAP, though they're not localized yet, CTM
Development said they will support Japanese soon,(we need Kanji!),
though not yet, and Eudora Pro-J is still 3.11 which is also not
supported yet, as far as I know.
  As Ken-san says, I'd better off with Netscape communicator, I mean
Messenger for now.
  Anyway, thanks guys!

  -- kaz-k