Subject: xterm options; X publications?
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeffrey Ohlmann <jaohlma@BGNet.bgsu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/07/1998 19:17:18
Is the scrollback option in xterm not really available?  I have been
reading "man xterm" and trying various things in my .xinitrc but have yet
to get it to work.  Here's an excerpt from my .xinitrc:

	xterm -C -sb -rv -geometry 80x34+0+0 -name console

I have tried adding "-sl 64" but that changed nothing.  I have the slider
visible on the left and the cursor changes to a vertical arrow when
positioned over the slider channel, but there is no scrollback.

Also: I'd like a good book on X in general.  Any recommendations?  The
only text I've seen is "The Joy of X", which looked okay to me (and has a
spiffy title).

Thanks,

Jeffrey Ohlmann