Subject: .xmodmaprc for french keyboards available.
To: Port Mac68k NetBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Vincent BARAT <Vincent.Barat@ansf.alcatel.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/06/1998 15:09:20
Hi ! everybody,

I have a .xmodmaprc file that enable a good support for
french extended keyboards. As it's hard to find such stuff
for NetBSD (german is easy but french is not), I think it would be nice to
make it available somewhere.

Do you think it's a good idea, and, if so, where can I upload it ?

P.S. :  maybe I'm totally wrong and it's not hard to find this file ?!!
	In that case, where is it located ?

Thanks !

Vincent BARAT

"Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly.
 It just happens to be selective about who it makes friends with."

Work: vincent.barat@ansf.alcatel.fr  Home: vbarat@iway.fr
Alcatel TITN Answare
30, r. Bahon Rault                   La Cormerais
35000 RENNES - FRANCE                35250 CHASNE sur ILLET - FRANCE
Tel.: +33-(0)299874704               Tel.: +33-(0)299651316