Subject: Re: Problem with Sonic and rarp/bootp
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/05/1998 16:56:56
On Mar 5,  9:16pm, "Andrey E. Lerman" wrote:
>I think the problem is on NetBSD kernel side and should be fixed. People
>who have sonic ethernet board please look at kernel messages and compare
>addresses reported by kernel and arp (ping machine and see arp table).

Mine reports the same for both (built-in enet):

<3 wormspace /people/allen>% dmesg | grep sn0
sn0 at obio0 address 08:00:07:fa:66:b0

<5 wormspace /people/allen>% arp -a
c678648-a.sttls1.wa.home.com (24.0.227.43) at 08:00:07:fa:66:b0 permanent

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Fairy Tale, n.:
	A horror story to prepare children for the newspapers.