Subject: Partition -1 is non-existant. nubie :(
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dale Einarson <einarson@cafe.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/22/1998 02:46:23
hello,
	Ok I admit I just reformated my MacOS partition!
when I boot I get the message:

booting... Partition -1 is non-existant.
could not open kernel " (0,?)netbsd".

I adjusted the booter to look at Partition 0 thru 5 with no succes.
I can install via the installer program.
the partition is called MacBSD and I have even tried that with booter 1.9

I read throught the info, faq, and meta and I can't find anything dirrectly
related.

any quick fix?

****************************
PS:  I have a MacCI that doesn't like to boot if has been off for more than
6hours ( it is like the power switch is broken but the keyboard doesn't
start it either.   her is the catch,  the clock works so I assume the
battery is good.
any Ideas?

Thank you all for your time and bandwidth.  :)

cheers!

Dale Einarson
=8{>

(514) 843-9358 vox/fax				mailto:einarson@cafe.net