Subject: Re: Problems& questions
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jim Schmidt <jschmidt@tardis.svsu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/17/1998 10:50:43
On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Stefano D'Andrea wrote:

> How can I set up  NetBSD to print with my DeskWriter 520?

Or an Imagewriter II?  I haven't come across any info about this, and
haven't tried plugging one in yet; still trying to hack out X windows.  Feel
free to just beat me over the head with a URL if there's info online.

 Zaren Ankleweed - Bitdancer, Freelance   |  "It's the information age --
 Acquisitions Agent, Minister for "Bob"   |   everything gets saved
 a.k.a. Zaren on #macintosh in the IRC    |   except for the human soul."
 finger jschmidt@decunix.svsu.edu for info| Rev. Matthew Carey, Vision Temple