Subject: snapshot
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/16/1998 23:22:20
Well, I'm not going to wait up any longer for it, so I'll just tell about
it now and hope it completes...

The new snapshot being uploaded to puma is built from Feb. 15 sources.  The
kernels are up, as is base; comp is most of the way there.  As usual:

  ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/eskimo.copy/

Even though I got a cable modem (120KB+/sec downloads are COOL!), it's
still only getting 3KB/sec to puma.  Probably router problems; it's spending
most of its time 'stalled'. :-(

Anyways, by the time most of you read this, it should be complete.

Enjoy,
~Steve

P.S.  Anyone know if mush (mail shell) has been compiled for NetBSD?  In
the Amiga archives perhaps?  Where *are* the Amiga archives???

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Emersons' Law of Contrariness:
	Our chief want in life is somebody who shall make us do what we
	can.  Having found them, we shall then hate them for it.