Subject: Re: Re:re: don't log as root...
To: J. Benedict <raoul@olympus.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/15/1998 22:37:18
On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, J. Benedict wrote:

> Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 09:41:46 -0800
> From: "J. Benedict" <raoul@olympus.net>
> To: Mirel Slavuteanu <milisib@yahoo.com>, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG
> Subject: Re: Re:re: don't log as root...
>
> >I would come with a "neewbee" ideea:
> >What if some of the GURUs of the list would e-mail me some practical
> >hints & tips to may "assamble" a correct "First time user guide" to
> >BSD-Mac ?
>
> IMHO, Mark Andres has pretty much assembled such a thing on his page.  It's
> very good and easy to read.  Here's the URL:
>
> http://www2.giganet.net/~mark/NetBSD/
>
> [ ... ]
>
> I guess the jist of this is that there really can't be a "complete" how-to
> on MacBSD more than what Mark has provided on his page.  The hands-on work
> has to be done...

	However the notes that we have can always be improved...

	If you would be willing to go through the URL given above,
	and the other information available from the www.netbsd.org
	webpages and submit any thoughts you have on additions
	or improvements that would be great!

	Many thanks.

		David/absolute

    "Its a bright sunny california day outside, and you're inside. Why?"
    "One can only presume that was a rhetorical question..."