Subject: Q630 CS Ethernet feedback
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/11/1998 15:54:20
	Just to give a little feedback, I left my Q630 up last night while
a friend played around on my systems via telnet (he's in the UK),
including downloading Xemacs, and alot of file transfers back and forth
between my gateway IIcx and my Q630 (he was telnetted into the IIcx and
then rlogin'd to the Q630, using the 630 for the heavy duty stuff like
compiling)

	Anyways, aside from some silo overflows when he downloaded emacs,
everything went dandy... not a single error in the Q630's logs. So, the
ethernet is working great!

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!