Subject: Re: 630 Video...Again!
To: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/09/1998 01:34:54
On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Michael R Zucca wrote:

> Ok, I figure that this will either disable interrupts
> or completely shut off your screen. :)
>
> Give it a shot and let me know.

	WOO HOOOOO!!!!! I'm now running X on my Q630 and telnetted to my
IIcx over the ethernet! In other words.... interrupt cleared, video
working great, and ethernet working great so far! *grin* Thanks SO much
Michael... now get that code merged into -current! Well, maybe give it a
few days for me to tinker and make sure it hasn't broken anything ;-) But,
it's cool to have my Q630 back on my Net in NetBSD! I'll cc to the list in
case anyone else with a Q630 wants to help test as well. The patch you
sent me patched straight into grf_iv.c with no problems.... compiled
easily and works great. I can post this kernel somewhere, or compile
another one (I added and removed some stuff from the GENERIC config to
suit my system)

	Thanks again to Michael for the video code, and Allen for the CS
Ethernet code! **GREAT** job! Now, give me IDE support and the Q630 will
be almost fully supported *wink*

	Ryan, VERY happy Quadra owner ;-)

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!