Subject: Re: xmh an/or mh...?
To: Chris Jewell <jewell@jewellce.es.dupont.com>
From: kaz-k) <kazk@yyy.or.jp (Kazuyoshi Kato>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/07/1998 15:13:35
> Anyone know where I can  get a copy of xmh and mh for X11R6.  I have been
> trying to set it up and realized the distribution I got did not have mh
> included.  It is my understanding that mh is need for xmh to run.  If I am
> incorrect can someone please point me in the right direction.
>
> -Chris Jewell

  I got my mh(mh-6.8.3+jp2c, patch for Japanese handling) at local
anonymous FTP site, so you can get the latest one at your local FTP
site, or ftp.ics.uci.edu, in pub/mh

  -- kaz-k

  PS /  You need to modify the source a little, as far as I remember,
when I compiled it on my Mac, I added the following lines in several
source files:

        #ifdef BSD44
        extern int sys_nerr;
        extern const char *const sys_errlist[];
        #endif

  And don't forget to include errno.h as well.

    I think I have the patch, though it's for the above source, I mean
mh-6.8.3+jp2c, a bit old one, so it couldn't help you, I guess.
  Good luck.