Subject: Re: CS ethernet... maybe?
To: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/05/1998 03:52:26
	It means that a packet from IP address c0a80101 has been seen from
	mac address 00:a0:40:1f:eb:3b, whereas previously that IP address
	had been used by a different mac address.

	Its _probably_ the fact NetBSD and MacOS are setting up the
	ethernet interface with different mac address.

		David/absolute

  ... and so am I, maybe its the other way round, I can't seem to decide ...