Subject: Re: HELP! (Networking)
To: Xiamin Raahauge <xiamin@scdesantis.ne.mediaone.net>
From: Richard Unger <runger@cs.mcgill.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/02/1998 19:17:57
Well, its all working now! Thanks for the hint on dhclient, I'm glad to
hear I wasn't the only one who found that bug in dhclient...
Right now I am reconfiguring my ae0 interface in my netstart.local after
dhclient runs. This seems to work well. I might modify the dhclient-script
as you suggest though, I already modified it to add the line 'lookup file
bind' in my resolv.conf file so that my BSD machine could find the machines
on the LAN as well as hosts on the internet.
Thanks to all of you for the help!

Richie